Marvel Tales #267
- November 1992
- Page count
- Cover price
- 1.25 USD; 1.50 CAD; 0.85 GBP
- Standard size
- Interior paper
- Cover stock
- Glossy colour
- Comic series
- Eric Fein, editor (reprint editor)
- Danny Fingeroth, editor (group editor)
This issue has variants:
Marvel Tales (Marvel, 1992? series) #267 (February 1993) —Price Variant
Cover And Now... The Rose! (Spider-Man) Cover, 1 page
- Spider-Man [Peter Parker]; Rose
- Ron Lim, penciller [signed]
- Larry Mahlstedt, inker [signed]
- , colourist
- , letterer
By Myself Betrayed!
Comic story, 23 pages
- Spider-Man [Peter Parker]; Aunt May Parker; Wendy Thorton; Robbie Robertson; Betty Leeds; Nathan Lubensky; Rose (1st appearance, villain); Black Cat (cameo flashback); Uncle Ben Parker (cameo flashback)
- Tom DeFalco, scripter
- Rick Leonardi, penciller
- Bill Anderson, inker
- Glynis Oliver, colourist [as Glynis Wein]
- Joe Rosen, letterer
- Danny Fingeroth, original Editor
- Jim Shooter, editor
- The Amazing Spider-Man (Marvel, 1963 series) #253 (June 1984)
While on the sports beat with Wendy, Peter gets involved in a scandal with a pro football quarterback who is throwing games for a new mob boss, the Rose. Peter tells Aunt May that he has dropped out of school and she flips out. Peter also discovers that Robbie is taking his new editor-in-chief position at the Bugle very seriously. Spidey meets and battles the Rose for the first time.
Indicia title reads 'Marvel Tales Featuring Spider-Man'.
The indicia for this issue is not recorded. The identified publisher might be an associated or parent company, rather than the specific listed publisher.
Comments, updates, corrections and suggestions
Contributions about Australian comics are welcome. Comments will be moderated. Spam, trolling, abuse and off-topic comments will not be publicly displayed.
New posts are visible only until you leave this page. They become public when approved. Read previous comments here.
If you post in error, email via the contact link below.